“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
— Proverbs 27:17
To help men develop an understanding concerning the will and wealth of God as provided to Kingdom Men who are in Christ Jesus.
To establish and equip men on how to be strengthened in their inner man by the power of the Holy Spirit; so, they will be grounded in the love of God, whereby Christ dwells in their hearts, enabling men to represent in time God’s viewpoint from eternity.
Right relationship with God, wife, family, church, and community.
- Integrity – Through study, encouragement, and accountability, we want to help men become men of conviction whereby the talk matches the walk.
- Intimacy – Help men develop a closeness with God, wife, and other men.
- Identity – Help men understand their identity in Christ using four biblical principles.
- We have been created by God for God (Psa. 139:14).
- God loved us enough to die for us (John 3:16).
- Christ lives in every believer (Gal. 2:20).
- Lastly, the masculinity of Jesus is the model for all men. Jesus shed tears, showed compassion, yet was tough as nails which is reflected in Him standing up for what He believed.
- Men of Influence – Train men to do ministry whereby the gospel is shared out of the love of Christ (1 Thess. 2:8-9). Develop men of influence who will teach their children, who in turn will teach their children (Psa. 78).
Our Men’s Ministry is committed to investing in the men of our church and developing them to be all that God has ordained them to be. Our men are leaders and our ministry provides them with the support they need to lead their families, build loving their homes and make an impact in their community. We recognize men for who they are in God’s eyes and strengthen them to step into their future with Jesus Christ. All men are invited and encouraged to join this ministry.
The Men’s Bible study is every 4th Saturday at 8:00am.
Minister Eddie Pearson